Pathfinder Greycloak Campaign
Fragment of the Rod of Seven Parts
Appraise: None Wt -lbs Aura: Overwhelming Conjuration and Law CL 20th Slot: held Value: priceless – Artifact
This fragment measures 15 inches long, and comes from one end of the original Rod of Law. It is composed of a strange, hollow black material that is neither metal nor stone, and the interior is filled with glittering crystals.
- This fragment may be used to cast Heal once per day as a 20th level cleric.
- All spells with the Law descriptor are cast at +2 caster level if cast within 20’ of the fragment.
- All random numerical effects to determine damage (i.e. die rolls) are treated as having rolled the average value if the effect occurs within 20’ of the fragment.
- Critical hits and misses are much less likely to occur within 20’ of the fragment: a critical hit only confirms with a roll of a natural 20; a critical miss only confirms with a roll of a natural 1.
- All characters within 20’ of the fragment gain a +2 bonus on saves against spells and effects with the Chaotic descriptor.
<< Back to Items
<< Back to Amsophar
<< Back to Rod of Seven Parts